I love this song.
It brings me back to early Saturday mornings where my dad would play this song while cooking breakfast for the family.
Although Engelbert Humperdinck may have sung this song in my dads day, Michael Buble and Nelly Furtado’s version will play on Saturday mornings, when I cook for my family.
Love you Pops.
- emptycupboard likes this
- ohmyrachelgee likes this
- dreamsinfinitely reblogged this from keyvihn
- dreamsinfinitely likes this
- vprinze likes this
- abbeyeatworld likes this
- pbecker likes this
- nataliastark likes this
- justasmalltowngirll likes this
- dangyourpen likes this
- keyvihn reblogged this from mrjoshuadavid
- eatpraydream likes this
- mrjoshuadavid reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle
- marlenedelacruz reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle and added:
- itsdavidg reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle
- kennethegooseman reblogged this from brandonflores
- teenidlecunt likes this
- kennethegooseman likes this
- brandonflores reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle and added:
- aspacecriminal likes this
- alittle-thankyou likes this
- andreacmararaiza reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle and added:
- xoxoxoxoxopxoxoxoxo likes this
- mydigitallifestyle posted this