I love this song.
It brings me back to early Saturday mornings where my dad would play this song while cooking breakfast for the family.
Although Engelbert Humperdinck may have sung this song in my dads day, Michael Buble and Nelly Furtado’s version will play on Saturday mornings, when I cook for my family.
Love you Pops.
- prosnail likes this
- emptycupboard likes this
- localnatiive likes this
- 7imy reblogged this from keyvihn
- 7imy likes this
- wonderboyvee likes this
- abbeyeatworld likes this
- pbecker likes this
- nataliastark likes this
- butviennawaits likes this
- youremindmeofhomethanks likes this
- keyvihn reblogged this from ptrnsnt
- eatpraydream likes this
- ptrnsnt reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle
- murrrlin reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle and added:
- ooroosai reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle
- kennethegooseman reblogged this from brandonflores
- lanadeldildo69 likes this
- kennethegooseman likes this
- brandonflores reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle and added:
- aspacecriminal likes this
- alittle-thankyou likes this
- andreacmararaiza reblogged this from mydigitallifestyle and added:
- xoxoxoxoxopxoxoxoxo likes this
- mydigitallifestyle posted this